wanted: offshore hosting

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Thu Oct 11 06:39:00 UTC 2007

That depends on your legislation:

There are a lot of things forbidden in the US but allowed in Europe
as well as a lot of things allowed in the US but prohibited in Europe.

Then there are a lot of misunderstangs like accidently or colaterally
censoring. I remeber a physicist beeing banned in germany who could
have saved lives and who could have prevented a lot of people from
beeing put into lunatic asylums.

Or maybe he is simply afraid of google. After all you can be sent to
prison if your judge does not know how google works but your enemy does.

A relatively good place seems to be Québec
  - they dont know english ...
A really good place seems to be The Netherlands
  - they dont even know they dont know english.

They both are save havens as long as your activity as not criminal.

Another good place seems to be Burma. Not even google can look
inside there. Sorry that is a bad one.

Even France can be a save place. E.g. I had to leave germany wirh

http://iason.site.voila.fr

because IASON is considered a terrorist tool in germany. The
interesting law in germany is "StGB 202c".

Kind regards
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier