router install in Troy, Michigan

Randy Epstein repstein at chello.at
Sat Oct 6 21:12:32 UTC 2007

Craigslist is --------> that way.

  _____

From: owner-nanog at merit.edu [mailto:owner-nanog at merit.edu] On Behalf Of Dorn
Hetzel
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:49 PM
To: nanog list
Subject: router install in Troy, Michigan

apologies if this is non-operational content.

I have a customer site in the Troy, Michigan area where I need a small
(Cisco 2610) router installed next week.

If you live/work in the area and would like an hour or two of extra work,
please email me back with your contact information.

It's a customer site, so you would need to be presentable and professional,
but it's a simple task (one T1, one ethernet, one power cord) and call me
for testing.

Regards,

Dorn Hetzel