Creating demand for IPv6

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Oct 2 13:53:04 UTC 2007

> What I hope for in the near future is a consortium of
> small-to-very-small providers together in one place hashing
> out IPv6 addressing plans that make sense and are scalable
> for our far-less-than academic size networks, right down to
> even just a simple flat network.

Yes, and I was hoping that ARIN's wiki pages here
http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/IPv6_Addressing_Plans
might be the venue for that discussion since a wiki is better for
developing a collaborative document than a mailing list.

> Also, it does not help that I am the only person in our
> organization that knows anything about IPv6, hence I have
> nobody internally I can actually throw ideas at.

I think that this is part of the reason why ARIN started the GetIPv6
wiki site.

--Michael Dillon