Comcast.net Email Admin

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Fri Nov 30 00:33:22 UTC 2007

Yes, I understand that people who have never worked in a large providers
won't get it.  Nevertheless, I still think it is a good idea for folks to
have separate infrastructure for contacts such as abuse, security,
postmaster so they can work even when other groups in a large company
make changes to their corporate gateways, routers, etc.

Instead of relying on postmaster at example.com or abuse at example.com, which
get messed up because a corporate IT person is trying to keep stuff out
of the corporate network; you might also consider things like
http://postmaster.example.com/ or security at security.example.com which
can be routed to its own separate infrastructure.