FCC rules for backup power

Mike Lyon mike.lyon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:53:16 UTC 2007

I do find it very interesting with all of what has happened post 9/11.
Or maybe it's just more in the open now since then. But now we have
the gov't putting there noses into everything network related it
seems. For example, the Patriot Act (not saying this is good bad, i'll
leave my thoughts to myself), CALEA and every other wire-tapping means
that they have.

Hell, now we even have SOX, but that wasn't really due to 9/11 but
having that in place does it make life a pain for those in Enterprise
IT.

I think we have a very interesting next couple of years ahead of us
with the Administration change. It will be interesting to see if the
internet gets more regulated or less regulated.

My $.02 worth.

Mike