Hey, SiteFinder is back, again...

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Nov 6 12:21:13 UTC 2007

I believe it's been said here many times before, but when in public venues,
the only way to be sure about anything in regards to traffic filtering and
manipulation is to VPN into your corporate network and bypass all that.
Unfortuanately, it makes streaming the latest episode of Heroes a little
jerky.

Frank