mail operators list

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:16:09 UTC 2007

On 10/31/07, Alex Pilosov <alex at pilosoft.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

[ snip ]

> MLC's position is that anything that is acceptable for the conference is
> acceptable on the list. Mail operations are on-topic, although
> tangentially. Spam filtering is definitely off-topic.

Perhaps personal filtering is not, but spam appliances or home grown
filtering, methods, code, or techniques for the purpose of despamming
customer in/out mail is mail operations are, for all intents and
purposes, on topic. I've demonstrated this myself in a few topics
related to spam ddos and surrounding tools and techniques.

The only thing I'd ask is that people don't branch off threads. It
messes up our killfiles. :-)

Martin Hannigan
NANOG MLC Member