dual-stack [was: NANOG 40 agenda posted]

Merike Kaeo kaeo at merike.com
Wed May 30 21:12:26 UTC 2007

I've stayed out of this since I'm not following list closely right
now but if there's been progress made in last 14 months on more
providers in the US having IPv6-capable deployment it would be great
to hear.  When I was doing the v6 work for Connexions and looking at
who to set up the v4/v6 eBGP sessions with only ONE provider had
anything realistic.  And we were announcing the /48 for about 6
months.....until the demise of a great system (Connexion) due to
business reasons.  Bummer.  [and yeah - we were guinea pigs for what
a provider would do with our own personal /48........]

I talked to a few other carriers but they had nothing 'right now' in
Seattle......and of course that was a year ago.  Glad to hear if it
was today then I wouldn't have so much of an issue finding someone?
An update would definitely be interesting....

- merike