NANOG 40 agenda posted

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Tue May 29 18:39:20 UTC 2007

On 29-mei-2007, at 18:17, Leo Vegoda wrote:

> http://ask.metafilter.com/63532/Trouble-with-Firefox

> it ends with this comment: "If your hosting provider is serving
> your domain with IPv6, then it is time to find a new provider."

I guess they can stick with their current hosting provider then,
because:

 > dig JournalistExpress.com aaaa

; <<>> DiG 9.3.1 <<>> JournalistExpress.com aaaa
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

Unfortunately, treading lightly as to not to wake the bugs means that
they aren't fixed... In this regard, it would be interesting to hear
from people who run non-trivial IPv6-enabled WWW sites about
complaints about their reachability.