NANOG 40 agenda posted

William B. Norton bill.norton at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:49:53 UTC 2007

On 5/29/07, John Curran <jcurran at istaff.org> wrote:
:

> P.S.  I'm not at this NANOG, and it's probably too late
>        to round up presentations, but what might be
>        really helpful to most folks would be presentations
>        which cover some or most aspects (getting transit,
>        address planning, routing, firewall, DNS/DHCP) of
>        dropping IPv6 into existing IPv4 service providers
>        with destroying today's production services by
>        accident.   Real world experience is preferred over

Thanks for the thoughtful post John.

Along these lines, we have some time during the Peering BOF at the upcoming
NANOG in Bellevue if there are folks that can speak to
+ operational experiences peering IPv6 traffic,
+ maybe some gotchas,
+ lessons learned types of things.
For a BOF we don't need formal slides, approvals, etc. just folks willing to
share their experiences with the group in 2-5 minutes... Send me email if
you are interested.

Bill