APOPS / SANOG X Call for papers
Gaurab Raj Upadhaya
gaurab at lahai.com
Mon May 28 02:59:37 UTC 2007
The call for papers for the joint SANOG / APOPS and APNIC member's
meeting is here. Submission on interesting topics relevant to operators
Cfp and submission guidelines are available at.
Being the first combined meeting between SANOG and APNIC, larger
audience is expected. Event will be held in first week of September in
New Delhi, India.
SANOG X / APOPS / APNIC 24
29 August - 7 September 2007, New Delhi
Call for Papers
Deadline for proposals : 15 July, 2007
Acceptance Notification: 30 July, 2007
Paper Confirmation : 15 August ,2007
The following is an open call for papers/presentations for the two-day
conference and two days of tutorials. Presentations are expected to be
20-30 minutes long with technical content. Marketing and sales content
in presentations is against the spirit of the SANOG / APOPS/ APNIC and
is strictly prohibited. Please respond to this call for
papers/presentations by submitting it online at
The conference will consist of 8 sessions, including the plenaries, over
two days. The tracks are open for general ideas, and feel free to
propose talks that you think are relevant to the operational and
Internet research community. The topics given below are not exclusive.
- Prevention and mitigation of Denial of Service attacks including
intrusion, spam etc.
- Routing policies and architecture for scalable IP and broadband networks
- Internet Exchange Points Operations
- Peering Techniques and Policies
- BGP Multihoming Techniques
- Technology updates and trends in security and routing
- MPLS and QoS implementation experiences
- Traffic management and measurement
- Network migration issues (IPv4 to v6, Layer 2 to IP etc.)
- Voice and Multimedia over IP
- Managed network services including Security and VPNs
- Mail servers, SPAM prevention,
- Wireless Technology and Applications
- Regional updates
This is an open invitation for for updates on issues relevant to network
operators. This has generally included updates from Internet exchanges,
APNIC, routing table updates and such information that would be useful
to the community.
You are also welcome to submit proposals for BoFs.
on Behalf of the
APNIC 24 / APOPS and SANOG X
More information about the NANOG