recommendations for Cisco repair?

Carl Alexander xela at MIT.EDU
Fri May 18 17:36:32 UTC 2007

I've searched the archives, and am somewhat surprised to find no
discussion of this:  Does anyone have a recommendation for cisco
repair/refurbishing?  (Background for any who care:  We had a
power supply die on a 7206VXR; a junior admin went to swap in a
replacement p/s and pulled the power cord out of the other, running,
p/s.  He realized as he did it that he'd screwed up and shoved the
cable back into the p/s.  The router no longer boots.  We want
someone to go over each component, figure out which are damaged,
repair or replace them, and put some sort of reasonable warranty
on their work.)

Thanks in advance,

---Alex