How many others are nullrouting BT?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Mon May 14 17:39:58 UTC 2007

We are in the colo business.  We start at half-cabinet and go upwards
so it tends to be businesses with real sysadmins.  That helps, since
it means hundreds of businesses and not millions of users.

But yes, our main concern is quickly isolating Windows/Linux systems
which have been compromised and shut them down.  We use a lot of
tools to analyze traffic, and usually take the compromised machine
offline before we get abuse reports.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek