Juniper M10i sufficient for BGP, or go with M20?

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sun May 13 19:33:40 UTC 2007

  I don't know much about Juniper but I'm about to learn with a new job.
If I'm going to take full routes from a couple of upstreams and have a
couple of peers will the M10i (768M max) be enough or is the M20 (2048M
max) a better choice. Layout here is such that I'd expect to use a
single quad gigabit port ethernet blade in each of a pair of M10i/M20 to
achieve redundancy.

  Is there a pricing resource for this stuff online some where? I do
*not* want to hear from any sales people over this comment ...