Broadband routers and botnets - being proactive

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Sat May 12 01:29:42 UTC 2007

Gadi,

I and numerous others (including some whom any reasonable NANOG-L poster would
respect and listen to) have asked you repeatedly to stop trolling NANOG-L with
this botnet crap. It is off-topic here. The last time you pulled this (starting
a 4-day troll-fest about a nonexistent "INNURNET EMERGENCY") I asked you to stop
it, and not one of the legions of supporters you talk about spoke up to say
"Wait, I want to see botnet crap on NANOG-L." Even if all 6 of your
botnet-loving supporters spoke up, it would not change the fact that your botnet
posts are off topic, unwanted, and disruptive. It's time for you to stop it. Please.