ISP CALEA compliance

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:43:29 UTC 2007

On 5/11/07, Todd Glassey <tglassey at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Gee Steven, that's what everyone thought prior to a Federal Judge ordering Microsoft to produce seven years of Email...

I believe that was because they knew MS *had* that email.  Of course,
any missing email can probably be tossed together pretty quickly using
some fairly simple algorithms, perhaps by using many of the BS
generators already on the Internet..  :)

That said, if you really don't have 7 years worth of email, then the
Federal Judge can order till he's red in the face.

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com
http://blog.godshell.com