[cacti-announce] Cacti 0.8.6j Released (fwd)

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed May 9 22:03:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, 9 May 2007 michael.dillon at bt.com wrote:

> keys into your application code, or better yet, into your application's
> config file. MIBs have lots of stuff that you probably don't need unless
> you are allowing users to browse through and query arbitrary data.

...for example, if you're running a tool like Cacti. (which we do at
$DAYJOB, and fortunately, I've never had to screw around with MIBs or
OIDs)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.