Omaha, NE Carrier Hotels???

Randy Epstein repstein at chello.at
Wed May 9 15:00:46 UTC 2007

Robert,

Seems like Co-Sentry has a somewhat large facility in Omaha
(http://www.cosentry.com).

First National has one as well.
http://www.fntsinc.com/pdf/Omaha-stat-sheet-06.pdf

Also, although not carrier neutral, I've been to the AT&T building in Omaha
and they do provide co-location services (albeit for their own customers,
other carriers do have connectivity to this facility.)

Regards,
Randy