Google wants to be your Internet

Travis H. travis+ml-nanog at subspacefield.org
Wed May 9 00:53:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 05:23:10AM -0800, Roland Dobbins wrote:
> RFC1918 was created for a reason, and it is used (and misused, we all
> understand that) today by many network operators for a reason.

I used 10/8 for my LAN a while back until my ISP's routers advertised
in DHCP suddenly started using the same 10.0.0.0/24... so I ended up
having to renumber, or else I wouldn't route out the WAN link for them.
What a pain.

I'd name the ISP if I had the Time.
--
Kill dash nine, and its no more CPU time, kill dash nine, and that
process is mine. -><- <URL:http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/>