96.0.0.0/6 reachability testing

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed May 2 20:18:49 UTC 2007

Ron da Silva wrote:

> I'll happily send your question to my IT and legal folks.  :-)
> -ron

Point out that you're sending the language to widely disseminated and
archived mailing lists, and send them this as well....

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error you are obligated to kill
yourself and anyone else who may have read it, not necessarily in that
order.  So there.  My disclaimer is scarier than yours.  Nyaah.  You
started this silly nonsense.  Knock it off and I will too, ok?  It's
worthless from a legal standpoint and is responsible for the needless
suffering of billions of innocent electrons.  Nobody reads it anyway.
You're not actually reading this, are you?  I didn't think so.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net