96.0.0.0/6 reachability testing

Kradorex Xeron admin at digibase.ca
Wed May 2 20:00:13 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 14:08, Ron da Silva wrote:
> On 5/1/07 7:19 PM, "Scott Weeks" <surfer at mauigateway.com> wrote:
> > : Randy's MUA automatically deletes email sent directly to him...
> >
> > Probably because you have a 12+ line .sig full of lawyer-speak.
>
> Both practices arguably ingenious or idiotic...
>
> > Randy's MUA automatically deletes email sent directly to him...can anyone
> > else here provide some insight into the reachability testing provided for
> > this allocation given to Randy from ARIN?
>
> I am more interested in the above though than why Randy isn't reading my
> email.

If you're not getting any bounces and tracesroutes to the recipiant mailserver
don't display any problems and the other mailserver seems to accept it (i.e.
it's a not-dead domain), I'd wager it'd be a spam filter gone off the wall
and is dropping your email; after all, nowadays spam filters ARE getting
vicious and often even times legit mail gets bit-bucketted and/or marked as
spam.