On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at wvi.com
Sat Mar 31 02:44:23 UTC 2007

So, is there a list of domains that we could null-route if we could
convince our DNS managers to set us up as the SOA for those domains on
our local DNS servers - thus protecting our own customers somewhat?

I won't discount the assertion that there is some sort of emergency
occurring. I would however, like to see a bit of a reference to where we
can learn more about what is going on (I assume this is the javascript
exploit I heard about a couple days ago).

Thanks.

--
Jeff Shultz