Verizon was Re: Netops list

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Wed Mar 28 23:12:55 UTC 2007

I hate suggesting to a customer plugging in a computer straight to the
DSL modem because a lot of times, especially at a business location,
it's difficult.

However, 9 times out of 10 if you put a little effort into finding the
DSL modem, it's usually not 'too difficult' to then unplug the cable and
then plug a cable from the modem into a laptop.

If it's so difficult you can't do this, whoever placed the modem there
to begin with ought to have their ass kicked.

Steve Sobol wroteth on 3/28/2007 3:57 PM: