Netops list

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Mar 28 22:40:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 05:55:43PM -0400, Steve Sobol wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Jared Mauch wrote:
> >
> > 	I'm not aware of anyone yelling at folks for technical
> > discussions on that list.  The audience isn't as broad as nanog
> > i'm sure.
>
> No, actually it's the website you maintain at puck.nether.net. I was not
> sure whether the contacts on that site are to be used for a specific
> purpose (routing, abuse, etc.) or whether they're just general contacts.
> I'd go look at the site except I don't remember the URL either. :)
>
> And I didn't want to post here saying "Can someone from $ISP contact me"
> without doing due diligence first...

	I need to rewrite the code for it to kill off various "service"
spammers.  It'd be nice if I didn't have to blacklist some lame
french isp subnet for being infected with these owned/botted hosts.

	It may not be up to date due to this.  Perhaps i'll find some
time in the near future to work on this instead of bowling on the wii ;)

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net