Netops list

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Mar 28 21:55:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	I'm not aware of anyone yelling at folks for technical
> discussions on that list.  The audience isn't as broad as nanog
> i'm sure.

No, actually it's the website you maintain at puck.nether.net. I was not
sure whether the contacts on that site are to be used for a specific
purpose (routing, abuse, etc.) or whether they're just general contacts.
I'd go look at the site except I don't remember the URL either. :)

And I didn't want to post here saying "Can someone from $ISP contact me"
without doing due diligence first...

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.