power problems yesterday (3/26/07) at Level 3 in Atlanta

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:47:50 UTC 2007

The problem was reported to be at the Courtland Street gateway.  The folks
that reported it to me are on AC power and stated that both their A and B
feeds went dark.

I have an Asterisk/IAX connection with one of their boxes there that
reported about 30 minutes of no contact yesterday afternoon.

I don't know about DC power but suspect it much less likely to have gone
down.  Still, it must have been something unusual to take out both A and B
feeds of UPS AC...