Possibly OT, definately humor. rDNS is to policy set by federal law.

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Mar 17 13:09:47 UTC 2007

On 16 Mar 2007, at 18:21, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> [...] abusive, spam-supporting tactics such as
> callbacks/sender address verification.)

Would you care to expand on why you think sender callback
verification is apparently abusive and supports spam?

I sure don't mind my MXers being probed if it stops somebody forging
mail from my domains.

What next, will forward lookups of rDNS to verify that they're not
forged also be considered abusive because the forged third-party's
servers get consulted out of paranoia?