Possibly OT, definately humor. rDNS is to policy set by federal law.

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Fri Mar 16 02:41:58 UTC 2007

Nothing is wrong with what he posted.  The guy is a moron.  However, I
was taking my 15 min of fame to jab at SORBS policy of listing people on
their respective lists.  It's dysfunctional and broken, but that again
is just my opinion.

Oh and, of course publicly humiliating the guy is certainly not that
cool.  However, while it's not really above me to do the same, he could
have removed the email address so spammers aren't adding to that guys
list of problems.

Anyway, don't mind me.  I just wanted to add to the off-topic drivel Mat
posted since I can't stand SORBS. :>

Steve Sobol wroteth on 3/15/2007 7:31 PM: