[funsec] Not so fast, broadband providers tell big users (fwd)

Bora Akyol bora at broadcom.com
Wed Mar 14 18:22:53 UTC 2007

You are right. Video content tailored to every user is going to be the
next killer app.

Unfortunately, neither the telcos nor the cable companies quite get
this. They are stuck to their "channels" and everything is priced in
terms of channels.

As far as Bittorrent goes, if you ever wanted to get content that is not
available in the US, is there another choice?