Philly area Broadwing / Focal / Level3 fiber cut?

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Mar 13 08:16:49 UTC 2007

At 02:10 PM 3/12/2007, you wrote:
>| I cannot even call their toll-free help lines, as the figer cut apparently
>| is affecting that as well, according to their local NOC people, who cannot
>| chd any more light on this.
>
>I was able to get through to their NOC.
>there was a cut, but the person I spoke with
>did not have much in the way of details.
>
>broadwing master ticket #59210

There was a Broadwing/L3 fiber cut in Sacramento yesterday (3/12/07),
but I don't know if that was the cause for what you were
experiencing. We did not see anything on our network which rides L3
on the east coast affected at all.

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin