Paul Vixie: Suspected Arms Dealer

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Mar 7 13:28:47 UTC 2007

Alexander Harrowell wrote:

> One of my blog-related interests is the career of Russian arms dealer
> Viktor Bout. I recently checked out the namebase.org social network
> diagram for him...and was a little surprised to see where our very own
> Paul Vixie comes in it.
>
> http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?BOUT_VICTOR_
>
> Is there something he's not telling us?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980DE4DC1339F93AA35752C1A9659C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=2

You should read the articles Paul is in. Perhaps the words SPAM, Russian
(dis)organized crime will shed light on this for you. Put one and one
together... Guess what, since Paul is in the article along with names of
criminals, his name was thrown into the Namebase mix. Nothing strange
about it. Alright truth be told. Paul is using telekinetic coding that
gets inserted to DNS lookups via Bind in which he then secretly inserts
the KFC secret recipe into p2p apps in Siberia. There... Happy now?

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
sil . infiltrated @ net http://www.infiltrated.net

The happiness of society is the end of government.
John Adams