Where are static bogon filters appropriate? was: 96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 22:35:05 UTC 2007

On Mar 1, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Chris L. Morrow wrote:

> I absolutely agree, but without some tool or process to follow...
> we get
> stuck acls/filters and no idea that there is a problem until it's
> far into
> the problem :(

There are canonical email lists on which these changes are announced,
and Team Cymru maintain examples which are updated regularly.

But, of course, you know this, so I suspect somehow you're trying to
make a different kind of point.

;>

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

           The telephone demands complete participation.

                       -- Marshall McLuhan