Windows based DDNS gslb tracker/updater product

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Sun Mar 18 22:22:36 UTC 2007

Hey all,

I am looking for a product I have seen in the past but dont recall its
name or anyother information other than

- it was windows based

- it tracked which services were up on which ip address with rules/policies

- it performed DDNS updates based on tracking results.

With the obvious goal of performing DNS/GSLB without utilizing any
specialty hardware.

I understand I can write all kinds of scripts -- but this is for a
customer, whom for obvious reasons would prefer something "productized".

Replies off-list welcome and I will summarize any usefull information.

Thanks in advance,

Joe