NOC Personel Question (Possibly OT)

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Thu Mar 15 13:15:27 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:

> - Technical Support Representative
> - Network Administrator
> - Senior Network Administrator

> Or, you could just call them all "booger eaters" and be done with it.

"Booger Eater (I/II/III/IV) just doesn't look good on a business card :)

"Network Administrator" or some variant thereof could work, if the
person/group in question has appropriately defined roles.  For some
reason, it always bothered me when reading job posings for "Network
Administrator", only to find out it means they need you to babysit 20
Windows boxes :(

jms