TransAtlantic Cable Break

Christian Kuhtz kuhtzch at corp.earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 12:47:02 UTC 2007

Yes, definitely.  Convergence isn't all it's cracked up to be alright.. But it likely is also because of different design goals.

Convergence doesn't have to suck, it just does more so at the moment because we still have an amalgam of technologies dealing largely only with expression of convergence rather than convergence as an integral part of the technology itself.

And what you describe is a reflection of that.

Or that's what I think.

Best regards,
Christian

--