OT: Moment of silence for Rod Beck

Roderick S. Beck info at globalwholesalebandwidth.com
Mon Jun 25 06:51:00 UTC 2007

But Paul,

I live in Paris and I detect no signs of rigor mortis as I write this email.

However, if you still have not figured out which cable is severed across
the Atlantic, check the Global Crossing latency, may be that will give you
a clue ...

Cordialement,

Roderick.

> I think we should now wind up the discussion on transoceanic bandwidth
> and extend our thoughts and prayers to the family in this time of
> need.
>
>>From CNN:
>
> Beck was discovered by police officers responding to a call to his
> home in suburban Phoenix, police department spokesman Andy Hill said
> Sunday. Foul play is not suspected, though the cause of death might
> not be known for several days.

Roderick S. Beck.
Global Wholesale Bandwidth, LLC
Manhattan & Paris
email: info at globalwholesalebandwidth.com
New York Landline: 212-942-3345
Paris Landline: 33-1-4346-3209
GSM Wireless: 1-212-444-8829

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other
persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.