TransAtlantic Cable Break

Frank Coluccio frank at dticonsulting.com
Sat Jun 23 04:15:10 UTC 2007

To clarify my last post, and to partly correct it, I was referring to VZ's new
TPE China cable, where I mentioned pending pricing and T&C information. Of
course, VZ already meshes its IP backbones, as a matter of course today, in
existing systems.

Frank A. Coluccio
DTI Consulting Inc.
212-587-8150 Office
347-526-6788 Mobile

On Fri Jun 22 23:59 , Frank Coluccio  sent: