Software or PHP/PERL scripts for simple network management?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Jun 18 15:45:37 UTC 2007

        Does anyone have a recommendation of any software products either commercial or freeware which will import the ip routing table from one of my routers/switches and display it in a sorted manner? We just need an easier distributed method than logging into our Black Diamond and typing sh iproute sorted every time we need to find an available subnet.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Andrew

Checked by AVG Free Edition.