FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Thu Jun 14 21:10:50 UTC 2007

On Jun 14, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Sean Donelan wrote:

> Read the Microsoft license agreement for WSUS, the information is
> out there.  It works for institutional license holders, but not for
> public
> ISPs.

Maybe I'm totally off-base, but I could've sworn I read something
somewhere in the last year or so about Microsoft working with some or
genning up a program to work with SPs in order to offer this
functionality to their customers, if they so choose?

Can anyone from Microsoft comment?

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

                    Equo ne credite, Teucri.

     		          -- Laocoön