24x7 Support Strategies

Thu Jun 14 09:32:46 UTC 2007

All,

Thanks for the replies that have started rolling in. They've made me
realise I should have added an additional question for clarity.

Does anyone have any CCIE (or equivalent technical ability) staff on a
24x7 shift? What about CCIE level staff on an on-call rota with a
garanteed response time? How about CCNP?

If people could also give an identication of the size of their
organisation/network it would be useful.

Sam