NANOG 40 Peering BOF XV Meeting Notes now on-line

William B. Norton bill.norton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:53:24 UTC 2007

Hi all -

We had a large and lively group discussion at the Peering BOF XV at NANOG 40
last week in Bellevue. I tried to capture the essence of the
discussions embedded with Matt Peterson's photos of the event. For those who
could not attend (or could not hear because we packed folks in all the way
into the hallway), I hope these notes will give you a sense of what was
discussed.

NANOG 40 Peering BOF XV Meeting Notes:
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0706/Presentations/PeeringBOFXVMeetingMinutes.pdf

Bill

PS - I fully expect that there are errors, and that folks who presented
their case to the group could provide some better text. Please send me your
update(s), or, alternatively, it might be interesting to have the community
edit the google docs file: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dddj3pds_22gqrdqs
Send me email to bill.norton at gmail.com and I will add you as a
collaborator to the document if you have updates to make.

// William B. Norton <wbn at equinix.com>
// Co-Founder and Chief Technical Liaison, Equinix
// Skype, Y!IM: williambnorton  AIM wbnorton