Where did freeipdb IP utility site go?

randal k nanog at data102.com
Fri Jul 27 04:07:27 UTC 2007

Incredibly enough, I contacted the maintainer about this a while ago. Here
is the cut & paste:

Looks like we forgot to renew the domain registration.  I was leaning
towards the idea of moving it to something like sourceforge, but I wanted to
clean up some things first.

The page is available at:
  http://home.globalcrossing.net/~freeipdb/

-monte