365 Main - an operators' nightmare?

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Wed Jul 25 04:58:23 UTC 2007

I believe this happened to an Internap facility in Seattle a couple of
years ago: http://community.livejournal.com/lj_dev/670215.html

I was told it happened in our colo facility about a month before we
moved in. Some unfortunate remodeling of previous data center space had
left an EPO switch in a janitor's closet. The maid knocked loose the
protective covering, which of course made an alarm start screaming...so
she hit the EPO to stop the noise. Thankfully, the switch has been since
removed...

Anyhow, any story involving an EPO at 365 Main seems plausible...

-J