San Francisco Power Outage

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jul 25 01:10:58 UTC 2007

Well, the fact still remains that operating a datacenter smack-dab in
the center of some of the most inflated real estate in recent history
is quite a castly endeavor.
I really wouldn't be all that surprised if 365 Main cut some corners
here and there behind the scenes to save costs while saving face.

As it is, they don't have remotely enough power to fill that facility
to capacity, and they've suffered some pretty nasty outages in the
recent past. I'm strongly considering the possibility of completely
moving out of there.

--j

--
Jonathan Lassoff