Earthlink NOC Contact Info

David Hester dhester at corp.earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 13:09:45 UTC 2007

On Jul 18, 2007, at 5:05 PM, Jason J. W. Williams wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We're having some serious issues with Earthlink's mail servers
> connecting 8-10 times to our servers to send a single message. The
> target is one of our e-mail security customers and really need to
> get in
> touch with the Earthlink NOC to find out why they are retrying when we
> are successfully accepting the message. Unfortunately, the NOC
> number's
> been removed from puck.net, and after being shuffled to 4 different
> departments at Earthlink we're being told to e-mail
> abuse at earthlink.net.
> We've been trying to get this resolved for 6 months with Earthlink
> (noc at earhtlink.net) and its to a pain point where really do need to
> resolve the issue.
>
> If anyone could point us in the right direction, or if you're with
> Earthlink contact us off-list it would be really great. Thank you in
> advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jason Williams
> DigiTar Support
> williamsjj at digitar.com

The NOC list at puck.nether.net doesn't seem to work.  You can reach
our NOC at 404-81-0770 x22277.  You may have to open a ticket to get
a problem directed to someone with specific skills to handle it.
I'll contact you off line to try to get this resolved.

David Hester
Sr Network Engineer
Earthlink