Carrier Recommendations

Daniel accesss801 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:37:46 UTC 2007

All,

I am currently in the process of evaluating carriers for future expansion
into international regions, primarily Asia, Europe and South America.

I am comfortable with AT&T and Verizon however I would like to make sure I
include all the major players and would like your direct feedback and
commentary in regards to any of them.

These are the key areas I am concerned with.

Support
Reliability
Flexibility
Complexity
Coverage

I am looking at two deployment options as well if anyone would like to
comment.

1) A single carrier for global connectivity to all sites (mpls etc)

2) A single carrier for global regional connectivity, and in
country/regional carriers for all local offices that funnel back to regional
aggregation points.

Thanks, Daniel