OARC DNS Operations Meeting, Chicago 27/28th July

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Tue Jul 3 17:57:18 UTC 2007

OARC is pleased to announce the next DNS Operations meeting will take
place immediately after the next IETF, in Chicago, IL, USA.

The venue will be DePaul University's Loop Campus, just a few blocks
from the IETF meeting hotel, on the afternoon of Friday 27th and all day
Saturday 28th.

You can find full details of the meeting, including the latest agenda,
registration form, and venue details, at:

	http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2007/

Attendance at the DNS Operations sessions is open to all (subject to
available space), and registration is free thanks to our sponsors.

If you are planning to attend, please can you register for yourself
and any colleagues from your organization as soon as possible.

There is still some room in the agenda for additional items - please let
me know ASAP if you'd like a slot to present.

Look forward to seeing you in Chicago for another stimulating and
productive meeting, please let me know if you have any questions or need
more information.

Keith Mitchell
OARC Programme Manager
+1 650 423 1348