ICANN registrar supporting v6 glue?

Ruri Hiromi ruri at bugest.net
Mon Jul 2 09:25:47 UTC 2007

Hi, here is my experience 3 weeks ago ;

   I contacted 20 gTLD host masters and only a few host master
replied me with negative answer; they have no plan to involve IPv6
for their name servers and coordination of their registrars. (a lot
of registrars provide web form to their customers but have no field
for AAAA)
   ICANN advised me that it would be better to propose IPv6 support
at RIRs community meeting(s).  It is needed to add v6 support to
their policy book.

Is there someone in this mailing list to propose at there with me,
please contact me directly.

Regards,

On 2007/06/30, at 8:19, James Cloos wrote:

> Barrett> Apparently GoDaddy does not support v6 glue for their
> customers,
> Barrett> who does?
>
> I know that gkg.net does.
>
> And entering them is via the same web form as v4 addresses.
>
> -JimC
> --
> James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6

Ruri Hiromi