How to Host a NANOG Meeting

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Tue Jan 30 17:55:29 UTC 2007

We have a BOF slot in Toronto to discuss the general topic meeting
hosting, from the perspective of learning from past mistakes and
making the organisation of future events easier, and with the
additional goal of demystifying the process to those who might like
to host a meeting, but don't know what's involved.

If you have ever thought vaguely about hosting a NANOG meeting in
your city but either assumed it would be too expensive or simply
didn't know where to take your vague thoughts next, you might like to
drop by and join the conversation. Feel very free to drop me a note
off-list if you want to find out more.

We'll be in Sheraton Hall B/C from 4pm - 5:30pm on Tuesday 6 Feb.
This means we clash with the Second Coming of the Peering BOF, so
apologies in advance to wbn and co. for the several hundred people
that will no doubt abandon his session in order to attend this one. :-)