Sponsored web browsing (remind me of any)

Gregory Edigarov greg at bestnet.kharkov.ua
Tue Jan 30 11:33:00 UTC 2007

Hello list,

Could somebody be so generous to tell me the names of the companies that
are  providing the free sponsored dial-up access asking users to watch
the advertisements of the sponsors in special window?
I know there is some of them in Ontario (in fact I've used one for some
time in my life), and also think there a number of them in the US.
It would even be much helpful if somebody could put the installation CD
image of such service somewhere on ftp.....
Just need to show how it works to one of my friends.

Thank you.

--
With best regards,
    Gregory Edigarov